Cruise Missile Market By Launch Platform (Land, Air, Submarine and Surface Ships), Range (Intercontinental Missiles, Short-Range Missiles, Long-Range Missiles and Medium-Range Missiles) and Speed (Subsonic, Supersonic and Hypersonic) - Global Industry Analysis And Forecast To 2025
The cruise missile is the guided missile utilized against the targets situated terrestrial on that remaining in the atmosphere and flies the significant bit of its flight way at around consistent speed. These missiles are intended to convey the expansive warhead over long separations with high exactness. The modern day missiles are equipped for going at supersonic or high subsonic paces, are self-exploring, and can fly on the non-ballistic, to a great degree low-altitude trajectory. Therefore, the Cruise Missile Market is anticipated to expand and has tremendous scope during the forecast period. The global Cruise Missile Market anticipated to flourish in the future by growing at a significantly higher CAGR.
Drivers & Restrains
The driving factors of the market are; increasing technological development these missiles, increasing development in various economies for including the technology of Artificial intelligence (AI) with the weapons system, increasing expenditure on defense sector from various economies across the globe, rising tension in various nations and various other factors. The restraining factor of the market can be various treaties signed in between nations across the globe.
The Asia Pacific region is leading the global Cruise Missile Market owing increasing procurement of these missiles in the US & is seen to increase further in the coming period.
Cruise Missile Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The major players in the market are profiled in detail in view of qualities, for example, company portfolio, business strategies, financial overview, recent developments, and market share of the overall industry.
- Avibras Indústria Aeroespacial SA
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- ROKETSAN AS
- Raytheon Company
- Kongsberg Gruppen
- Tactical Missile Corporation
- Defense Research and Development Organization
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
Some of the key questions answered by the report are:
- What was the market size in 2014 and forecast from 2015 to 2025?
- What will be the industry market growth from 2015 to 2025?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and industry trends and their impact on the market forecast?
- What are the major segments leading the market growth and why?
- Which are the leading players in the market and what are the major strategies adopted by them to sustain the market competition?