Vehicles Armor is mainly used for military vehicles to withstand damage from bullets, shrapnel, shells or missiles, these vehicles include tanks, ships & aircrafts. Civilian vehicles are also fitted with armors, these vehicles are mainly consists of presidential limousines & vehicles of reports, officials, etc. working in conflict zones. The use of Vehicles Armor is growing due to; rising budgets in the defense sector, technological advancement for manufacturing the vehicles, developing vehicles with various factors (lightweight, compact, technically advanced, etc.) and others. Therefore, the Vehicles Armor Market is anticipated to expand and has tremendous scope during the forecast period. The global Vehicles Armor Market anticipated to flourish in the future by growing at a significantly higher CAGR.
The global Vehicles Armor Market is based on segment, by Technology the market is segmented into Vehicle Information Integration, Situational Awareness System, Inter Operable Communication, Active Protection System, Modular Ballistic Armor, Active Mine Protection and Electric Armor, by Type the market is segmented into Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles, Armored Amphibious Vehicles, Armored Personnel Carriers, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Light Protected Vehicles, Main Battle Tanks and Other Types, and by Application the market is segmented into Commercial, Law Enforcement and Military.
- Vehicles Armor Market, By Technology
- Vehicle Information Integration
- Situational Awareness System
- Inter Operable Communication
- Active Protection System
- Modular Ballistic Armor
- Active Mine Protection
- Electric Armor
- Vehicles Armor Market, By Type
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles
- Armored Amphibious Vehicles
- Armored Personnel Carriers
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- Light Protected Vehicles
- Main Battle Tanks
- Other Types
- Vehicles Armor Market, By Application
- Law Enforcement
On a global front, the Vehicles Armor Market covers North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America) and Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA). North American region is dominating the Vehicles Armor Market owing to; large amount of defense budgets, presence of world’s most reputable contractors in the region & increasing funds for R&D of technically advanced military vehicles.
Vehicles Armor Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The leading players in the market are International Armored Group, Oshkosh Corporation, STREIT Group, BAE Systems plc, The Raytheon Company, General Dynamics Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing, Rheinmetall Defence, Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. KG and Lockheed Martin Corporation. The major players in the market are profiled in detail in view of qualities, for example, company portfolio, business strategies, financial overview, recent developments, and market share of the overall industry.
- International Armored Group
- Oshkosh Corporation
- STREIT Group
- BAE Systems plc
- The Raytheon Company
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
- Rheinmetall Defence
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. KG
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
Some of the key questions answered by the report are:
- What was the market size in 2014 and forecast from 2015 to 2025?
- What will be the industry market growth from 2015 to 2025?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and industry trends and their impact on the market forecast?
- What are the major segments leading the market growth and why?
- Which are the leading players in the market and what are the major strategies adopted by them to sustain the market competition?